How This Works
– Brief us on your URL, relevant niches and your quality metrics
– We then compile a list of websites for you to pre-approve before we start work
– Then we write the content specifically for the approved blog.
– We then send you the content to approve and edit, then we send for publishing
– All placements are communicated in a live Google Doc for full transparency
– Once the work is complete we will send you a live link report.
I have been trying to get a featured article on some high level publications for a number of years for my company, one of my friends recommended Linkbuilding Agency and due to their PR division they managed to publish content on my favourite sites – cheers!!James Matthews
How We Prospect For New Backlink Opportunities
As prospecting is the key to acquiring backlinks this is something we run continuously as a company.
– We use our internal crawlers to identify linking opportunities based on your keywords and sites relevancy.
– We also use competitor link profiling to find opportunities where content and infographics have been placed successfully
– We then match the SEO data to your requirements and start prospecting
– We then build relationships through social media, email and the good old fashioned telephone
The Negotiation Process
Now we have successfully identified the right sites to prospect and pitch,
we move into the most intensive stage which is the negotiation with the individual site owners
– A lot of companies under estimate how much time the negotiation stage takes, this has to be dealt with with a huge amount of skill .
– Pitching content is like making a personal birthday card, it has to be absolutely perfect for the individual to gain the desired response.
– The content we pitch has to resonate with the site owner and especially it’s audience whilst offering value
– All of this happens behind the scenes and if you have been involved with this process, you can understand the time and pain involved with delivering this successfully.
Once you have approved the websites you would like to build backlinks on, we move over to the content production stage
– We start building the content by researching the site we are looking to place the content on.
– We will then build a piece of informative (not promotional) article that informs the audience of the website some valuable information and reference points.
– One of the reference points will be the backlink and the article will also include a number of citations to relevant authorities in that industry
– You will have the option to approve and tweak the content to your liking before we send to the editor for publishing.
Placing Content & Creating The Backlink
So we have prospected the site, negotiated with the site owner, you have approved the site and approved the content we are now in a position to move to the final stage.
– We now send the content to the individual webmaster to give them a chance to manually check the article.
– At this stage it is not uncommon, to receive a few edits from the webmaster, they may have a problem with the backlink or article structure
– We then fine tune the article and make you aware, we then resend the article and then all being well this will get published.
– We report the backlinks to you as they come in through a live reporting doc to give you full transparency in real time.